The Astrological Society of Austin (ASA) was officially chartered in May 2006 by a group of local dedicated astrologers to promote the study of “the cosmic science” in the Central Texas. It originally was a chapter of NCGR but in 2009 it became an independent Texas Non Profit Corporation. It was reorganized in 2011.
- Acts as a central location for news and events of interest to astrologers
- Organizes social activities to meet and talk with other astrologers
- Attracts speakers on astrological subjects from around the region
- Provides opportunities locally for astrology education classes
- Hosts workshops with local and visiting well-known astrologers
- Offers a chance to get involved with a vibrant astrological community
Our Board Members: The Astrological Society of Austin is governed by a board of volunteer directors, who are elected by the membership for one year terms. Current board members are listed under the ASA Board page.
Non-Profit Organization: The Astrological Society of Austin filed for independent non-profit recognition in 2009 with the State of Texas and federal 501.(c)3 tax-exempt status.