The Astrological Society of Austin (ASA) was officially chartered in May 2006 by a group of local dedicated astrologers to promote the study of “the cosmic science” in the Central Texas, as an independent Chapter of the NCGR. The ASA became a separate Texas non profit in 2009, and as of Dec 2018, has reorganized as a non-profit association.
- Acts as a central location for news and events of interest to astrologers
- Organizes social activities to meet and talk with other astrologers
- Attracts speakers on astrological subjects from around the region
- Provides opportunities locally for astrology education classes
- Hosts workshops with local and visiting well-known astrologers
- Offers a chance to get involved with a vibrant astrological community
Our Board Members:
The Astrological Society of Austin is governed by a board of volunteer directors, who are elected by the membership for one year terms. Current board members are listed under the ASA Board page.
The Astrological Society of Austin was charted as an NCGR non-profit chapter in 2006. It filed for independent non-profit recognition in 2009 with the State of Texas and federal 501.(c)3 tax-exempt status. The ASA currently functions as an associated non-profit organization.
Meetings & Events
- Regular monthly meeting on the 3rd Saturday of the month.
- ASA/Astram Introductory Classes
- Weekeend workshops scheduled (two each year)
- Annual Predications Session (first meeting of the year)
- Special Guests Tours of well-known astrologers
- S.T.A.R. Gatherings (South Texas Astrology Retreat)
- Solstice & Equinox Social Events
- Other astrology classes & discussions (announced on Meetup)
- Astrological Conferences
- Quarterly Meetings of the Board (officers only)